Post-patch key items / quest loss

Post about recruitment, items for sale, game mechanics, et cetera.

Moderator: Moderator

Underwaterbill

Re: Post-patch key items / quest loss

Post by Underwaterbill » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:30 pm

Character: Underwaterbill

Lost all keyitems Monday between 10 and 11 pm mt after completing windy mission 1-3.

Vedan

Post by Vedan » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:13 pm

Char. name: Vedan

I've lost all my missions done in the past to current mission I was on (Bastok 3-3)

Think I still have all Keyitems

easton

Post by easton » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:27 pm

Character name: Nyanko
i just notice i lost all my mission completed but i had them last night 1/10/2019 because i just finish 3-1 then went to pt.
this morning i went to flag 3-2 it gave me a cs for the first mission then when i checked my list it show i completed nothing i"m rank3 though.
currently redoing missions i just learn its possible to rank down

Kayana

Post by Kayana » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:58 am

Character name: Kayana

Noticed quest loss: About a half hour ago.

Looks like I lost all quest progress. I last played on Tuesday evening (just after the patch) and had been travelling around Windurst / working on the Shantotto quest line. I completed the first two quests and started the Warp 2 quest and Teleport-Mea quests. I also traded about 15 Cornettes, but I didn't try to complete any quests with prereqs at that time, so I'm not sure if the quests were already gone at that point.

Just went to Selbina to progress the Cunning Earring quest and couldn't continue the quest, looked at the quest log after that and noticed it was empty for both current and completed quests. Key items and missions are not affected.

Interestingly, I have the Teleport-Mea quest in my current log but not Curses, Foiled a Golem, despite unlocking them about 15 minutes apart on Tuesday night.

FatherOfGods

Post by FatherOfGods » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:32 am

Character Name: Laenmage

Approximate time noticed: 2218 EST
Last time working: Right before 2218 EST

Had just picked up the Dem crystal and was on my way to North Gustaberg to get OP warp. Noticed when it didn't allow me to turn in supplies at approximately 2215 EST

Redyornot

Post by Redyornot » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:36 am

Character name: Redaeleo

When I logged on earlier tonight after about a week (I think, I'm not quite sure) of not playing, I noticed that I no longer had a map of the Dunes when I was going to a Dunes party. I looked in my inventory and all of my key items were gone. I noticed at a little past 7 PM earlier this night.

Zumi

Post by Zumi » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:39 am

Character: Zumi
Time KI lost: 0015 cst, 1/12/19.
Time working: 2230 cst? 1/11/19.

Think I lost after warping, hard to say. Also was in the middle of RSE quests, had just picked up and turned in KI for that. Noticed maps were gone while running back.

Balthamel

Post by Balthamel » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:06 am

Character: Balthamel
Issue: lost all KI
Time: 1/12/19 approx ~12:30a

Last night I had undertaken Windurst 8-2 fight vs NM cardians. After completing the fight, during the CS the server R0'd and I failed to receive temp KI ring. Fast-forward to this evening when I decide to interact with the Cracked Wall to possibly restart fight; I receive temp KI ring. At this time I may of lost all KI; unknown.

After CS & dialog back in Windurst I proceed to mount a chocobo to ride out into East Sarta to proceed to the Dark Dungeon. At this time I receive the message indicating I have no Chocobo License.

Quest log is complete, all KI temp and permanent are lost with the exception of Glove of Perpetual Light. Meaning the lost of KI took place before/during my dialog with Shanatto.

https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Th ... 7d_Be_King

1/8/19 Kalifriki - no Quest log progress = before using 2.0 Installer
1/12/19 Balthamel - no KI = ~4 days after having using 2.0 Installer

Balrahn

Post by Balrahn » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:38 am

Character: Balrahn
Noticed around 5am UTC

All my Bastok missions are gone.
I've done all the missions up to 2-3 including the skipable ones.
Yesterday I started 2-3 Windy > Sandy path.
I completed the Windy part and when I got to Sandy this morning I
noticed it was all gone when the NPC's wouldn't give me a cutscene.

Also CoP missions are messed up. I haven't gotten far on CoP, only gotten the CS in Delkfutt
and then one in Upper Jeuno. But when I speak to Monberaux the mission does not progress.
Not sure if I'm missing KI's or not. Everything else seems to be in order.

RollDice

Post by RollDice » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:05 pm

Hi Godmode

Character name - Empty
All Bastok Missions gone, occured on 1/10/19 at between 10:40 and 10:50pm EST time
Was on mission 2-3 just past the part where you kill the Warchief and complete the Sandy leg of the quest.

When I went to Windy I noticed that I wasn't able to get the cutscene and then found out I'd been attacked by the bug. My profile shows the title chnge from killing the Warchief. I also noticed that missions I shouldn't have open (COP for example) are showin as open. I have never been to Quifim on this character and I show that first mission as being open/available.

Thank you for addressing this issue so quickly.