Behind the scenes of Eden Discussion

Post about recruitment, items for sale, game mechanics, et cetera.

Moderator: Moderator

beast

Behind the scenes of Eden Discussion

Post by beast » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:05 pm

Dont lock this, let us talk

Let me say after reading the post the guy clearly could have ruined the server and economy and didnt. The way you guys seem to handle everything says everything about you.

Staff attitude here is dogshit and the population is suffering, numbers are consistently less then half of nasomi and most have gone back. Everyday people are talking about their experiences on eden and its all the same.

Its not the eden we all thought it was.

Locking the thread says everything about you godmode.

All the "Staff" Here are children

Sure nasomi is a weirdo and completely paranoid, he does not trust anyone, he wont sync with darkstar and basically wont even let anyone help or GM for him. But he would never ban anyone for no reason and i suppose everything will be fixed eventually.. I am level 40 on the server anyways and could care less. Its a private server for a 15 year old game and you guys talk about outing cheaters?

Every single person is cheating by not paying square subscription fees ( This isnt a real server )

Every single person is committing trademark fraud by logging in and could have their internet shut off because of it.

Grow up

Mozzy

Re: Behind the scenes of Eden Discussion

Post by Mozzy » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:39 pm

"Joined July 3rd" so who are you?

With your logic, it's OK to break the law so long as you don't break an even worse law. "Hey he only shot 1 person, he didn't murder 5!"

Resonance

Post by Resonance » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:48 pm

pull your head out of your ass dude

Dante

Post by Dante » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:46 am

Every time I’m about to uninstall nasomi and move here, something pops up on the forums about the developers and GMs here doing shady shit. Every time lol. First time was about Corvana (I think that was her name) and the GMs just sitting on the forums shitting all over her. And now this.

Shady shit definitely goes down here from the devs and GMs, that’s sort of just the nature of player GMs and such. But you move to other servers and there’s shady shit going down there too. I think the moral of the story is private server GMs and devs are shady and it’s just part of the scene these days.

kittycat

Post by kittycat » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:47 am

Mozzy wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:39 pm
"Joined July 3rd" so who are you?

With your logic, it's OK to break the law so long as you don't break an even worse law. "Hey he only shot 1 person, he didn't murder 5!"
It's Sprinkle.

atom0s
Site Admin

Post by atom0s » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:53 am

Dante wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:46 am
Every time I’m about to uninstall nasomi and move here, something pops up on the forums about the developers and GMs here doing shady shit. Every time lol. First time was about Corvana (I think that was her name) and the GMs just sitting on the forums shitting all over her. And now this.

Shady shit definitely goes down here from the devs and GMs, that’s sort of just the nature of player GMs and such. But you move to other servers and there’s shady shit going down there too. I think the moral of the story is private server GMs and devs are shady and it’s just part of the scene these days.
Staying out of this convo to avoid the nonsense 'bias' shit people will try to claim but wanted to point this out. None of the staff knew this was happening. None of the GMs, none of the Devs, no one. It was all between Godmode and Hocho. Don't hate on the rest of the staff for this, since they had nothing to do with it.

Wade

Post by Wade » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:04 am

First we're all mad over people not getting outright banned for some ambiguous cheating.

Now we're all mad that someone got banned for outright hacking without notifying the Dev Team?

If someone with obvious talent and expertise offers to hack Eden to help the Dev team patch exploits, but the one condition is that he keeps the Dev team informed, that seems pretty reasonable.

All he has to do is message GM and say "hey I'm testing some potential exploits tonight, fyi". It's one thing to try and find bugs within the game, and another to use tools to try and hack the game.

I PM'd GM about an exploitable bug this week and he was very appreciative. Every interaction I've had with the devs and GM's has been good. I cannot understand why they get shit on constantly for decisions that seem totally reasonable.

Dexx

Post by Dexx » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:01 am

There is so much wrong with this issue it's hard where to start. this is essay level material for ethics and management and leadership failings.

PS:Don't get me wrong, I appreciate what everyone is trying to do and make this server and all. but that doesn't mean mistakes are not happening, especially with big issues, decisions, communication, and just in general...

Ram

Post by Ram » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:37 am

beast wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:05 pm
Dont lock this, let us talk

Let me say after reading the post the guy clearly could have ruined the server and economy and didnt. The way you guys seem to handle everything says everything about you.

Staff attitude here is dogshit and the population is suffering, numbers are consistently less then half of nasomi and most have gone back. Everyday people are talking about their experiences on eden and its all the same.

Its not the eden we all thought it was.

Locking the thread says everything about you godmode.

All the "Staff" Here are children

Sure nasomi is a weirdo and completely paranoid, he does not trust anyone, he wont sync with darkstar and basically wont even let anyone help or GM for him. But he would never ban anyone for no reason and i suppose everything will be fixed eventually.. I am level 40 on the server anyways and could care less. Its a private server for a 15 year old game and you guys talk about outing cheaters?

Every single person is cheating by not paying square subscription fees ( This isnt a real server )

Every single person is committing trademark fraud by logging in and could have their internet shut off because of it.

Grow up
Stop comparing this to Nasomi. It is your opinion, but clearly you haven't been to end game on Nasomi. And also haven't seen people being banned for nothing there cause they are just in the wrong ls, that "owner" just doesn't like... I left my 75 chars there. Not banned mind you. I did my choice. I prefer it here in many aspects (good developers and GMs included).
Do your choice and go play that server and never look back so.
All the best and take care!
"Work Hard. Play Harder."

Hoch

Post by Hoch » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:04 pm

atom0s wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:53 am

Staying out of this convo to avoid the nonsense 'bias' shit people will try to claim but wanted to point this out. None of the staff knew this was happening. None of the GMs, none of the Devs, no one. It was all between Godmode and Hocho. Don't hate on the rest of the staff for this, since they had nothing to do with it.
So, the things I found and told Godmode to patch and fix, did he take credit for them ?