Contacting a GM

Godmode

Contacting a GM

Post by Godmode » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:42 pm

1. Open your menu and on the second page select "Help Desk"

2. Select "Help Desk" again inside this menu

3. There are a few options here. The first one is for harassment only. Make sure to use the blacklist function if people are verbally harassing privately. But in the instance of MPK tactics, non-blacklistable harassment, or someone is publicly causing problems use this option.

3a. The second option is more broad and can include if you are stuck or having problems logging out or in on your second character.

3b. Select "Other" if you have problems like you're unable to progress in a mission or quest.

4. Fill in AS MUCH DETAIL as you can. If this isn't as clear as possible then we need to ask more questions and will need to wait until you are online to fix things which may cause considerable delay. Favor using verbage such as "Mission 2-3 Sandy won't let me continue. I finished the dragon and talked to Mourices but when I return to Halver it doesn't work." rather than something like "Mission 2-3 bugged."

Finally, please do not submit your tickets more than once unless you are providing additional information. While I understand your concern, adding multiple tickets for the same issue is not only frustrating for you as players to do--but also it is for the GMs to sort through a list of tickets that is unnecessary. It just adds work to players and staff. Please exercise restraint and patience when waiting for a GM to answer you.