Synergy - A Community of New Players

Post here if you want to advertise a player led event, recruit for your LS or anything else that might fit this description.

Moderator: Moderator

delukard

Re: Synergy - A Community of New Players

Post by delukard » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:48 am

please invite.
i started a new char here.
my char name is kaede
i play mostly at nights pst.

Gatorfan

Post by Gatorfan » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:37 am

Glad to have you 😀
Shoruto

Gatorfan

Post by Gatorfan » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:40 am

Going to hold off on any more pearl's getting handed out. We have reached the 20 members. If we open recruitment, I will let you all know. Thanks for all the interest. 😀
Shoruto

Shadex

Post by Shadex » Wed May 15, 2019 8:00 pm

Launch player many moons ago returning. Would love a safe, family environment of helpful players. Love to group, love to help. In game name Shadex.

White Mage in Windurst

yira

Post by yira » Wed May 22, 2019 3:54 am

Hello, I'm not sure if you have reached your 20 limit yet, if not I would like to join. This is my first time on any FFXI private server but have played in the early days of the game for years and some recent play time as well. I am just starting and would like to make some friends to play with and have fun, so if you still have room and think I might be a good fit for your LS hit me up in the game.

My char is Yira and I am on the east coast but play at all hours so I'm not just limited to east coast time.

Gatorfan

Post by Gatorfan » Wed May 22, 2019 12:36 pm

I've decided to open up recruiting again, so I will pass on your names to my officers and if I'm online also and try to get you a pearl. I appreciate your interest
Shoruto

AncientAmateur

Post by AncientAmateur » Fri May 24, 2019 4:20 pm

Hi, are you still open to new memebers? If so I'd be interested in joining. Eden is my first FFXI private server. I recently hit level 30 as a WAR and am working on missions and unlocking some advanced jobs. My character name is Nazuru. Thanks.

Gatorfan

Post by Gatorfan » Fri May 24, 2019 11:21 pm

We are indeed open for new members! Thanks for your interest. Shadex and Yira we are still looking for you guys to get you both a pearl but so far haven't been on when you are :(
Shoruto