A more user intuitive AH

A place for the community to collaborate on the current and upcoming development of the server.

Moderator: Moderator

Halo91

A more user intuitive AH

Post by Halo91 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:49 pm

Hey, would be cool if some time was spent on making a more user friendly AH on the site. Coming from Nasomi, it feels slightly spoiling.

Longer list of sold items -- easy to find out if someones trying to manipulate a market
Able to search for either an item or player on the same page
Option to see single or stack prices

just off the top of my head.

thank you for the consideration

Halo91

Re: A more user intuitive AH

Post by Halo91 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:19 pm

couple other requests -- a page that shows your current listed items, on the AH results page have it show how many items/stacks have sold in the past 2-4 weeks

Godmode

Re: A more user intuitive AH

Post by Godmode » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:02 pm

It’s nice to have the website complement some things that are missing in the game but one of the things we try to focus on is an era experience. Because of that the website UI is modeled off of ffxiah.com, just modernized a little bit. Having said that, I do want to keep things in game as much as possible for sake of immersion.

I’ve mentioned it before on several posts but I have an addon I wrote to manage more than 7 listings on the AH but I haven’t finished reviewing the security around it. It’ll be available when I’m confident it’s a secure feature.