Solo BST Guide (WIP)

Moderator: Moderator

Wade

Re: Solo BST Guide (WIP)

Post by Wade » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:51 pm

Level 54-57 - Toraimarai Canal

Access to this zone is only really feasible for people who've completed the Windhurst Rhinostery Questline and have access from Windhurst Walls.

Pet: Dark Aspic (53-55): Prey: Canal Pugil (57-59) & Girtab (58-60)

There is a lone Dark Aspic at J-9 on the first map, and it connects very closely to F-7/F-8 on the second map. There are three pugils who spawn here. The fights are slow but very safe. Grab one of the lower level pugils or bats at I-9 to pull with when the Dark Aspic pet needs to heal.

If you're out of Pugils to kill, run to the Girtab at G-8 and pet pull him back to your Dark Aspic for a chance of getting a Viking Axe drop. Beware that the Girtab has a lot of strong TP moves and you may have to pet swap to prevent the Slime from dying, he also uses poison sting which will prevent the Slime from healing. Girtab drops the Toraimari Coffer Key also, so if you plan on leveling Summoner it can help you with AF Feet.

I had a lot of trouble with aggro in Garliage Citadel and came here as an alternative. At level 57 you can charm pretty much anything in Garliage Citadel and I switched to Kabooms!

Ashton

Post by Ashton » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:45 pm

Wade wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:51 pm
Level 54-57 - Toraimarai Canal

Access to this zone is only really feasible for people who've completed the Windhurst Rhinostery Questline and have access from Windhurst Walls.

Pet: Dark Aspic (53-55): Prey: Canal Pugil (57-59) & Girtab (58-60)

There is a lone Dark Aspic at J-9 on the first map, and it connects very closely to F-7/F-8 on the second map. There are three pugils who spawn here. The fights are slow but very safe. Grab one of the lower level pugils or bats at I-9 to pull with when the Dark Aspic pet needs to heal.

If you're out of Pugils to kill, run to the Girtab at G-8 and pet pull him back to your Dark Aspic for a chance of getting a Viking Axe drop. Beware that the Girtab has a lot of strong TP moves and you may have to pet swap to prevent the Slime from dying, he also uses poison sting which will prevent the Slime from healing. Girtab drops the Toraimari Coffer Key also, so if you plan on leveling Summoner it can help you with AF Feet.

I had a lot of trouble with aggro in Garliage Citadel and came here as an alternative. At level 57 you can charm pretty much anything in Garliage Citadel and I switched to Kabooms!
Can you provide the name of those bats or their level. I will add them as potential pets and insert this into the guide with a contribution credit.

Edit: I found it. Added to guide.
http://www.impact-gaming.us
Semi-hardcore Gaming

Ashton

Post by Ashton » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:39 pm

Fixed some typos and made minor changes to the Duo tab (now: Duo/Trio/Group). I will add camps as I go but please feel free to contribute here.
http://www.impact-gaming.us
Semi-hardcore Gaming