Solo BST Guide (WIP)

Moderator: Moderator

Istanbul

Re: Solo BST Guide (WIP)

Post by Istanbul » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:53 pm

Dhamels can be 14-16, might have been a lvl 16 one?

Glennleo

Post by Glennleo » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:03 pm

So I guess I don't know what a check of Tough means for Lvl range then.

1-3 lvls above your lvl?

Odeken

Post by Odeken » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:45 pm

Correct, in that case it may take 2 pets so you could send the first crawler pet to die, then charm a second and fight with that one. The aggro mechanics are not accurate on Eden and work in the BSTs favor here, so you can even get away with fighting with your first pet.

Istanbul

Post by Istanbul » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:31 pm

I believe the tough check result is 1-4 levels above in the low level range, but in high levels it’s 1-3.

Ashton

Post by Ashton » Thu May 02, 2019 3:36 pm

It's important to have Reward for those tougher battles. The 3-level difference fights can be tough across all levels, but particularly difficult early on since you have less tools at your disposal.
http://www.impact-gaming.us
Semi-hardcore Gaming

Wade

Post by Wade » Tue May 07, 2019 11:00 pm

I'd like to chime in and say thank you for putting this together. There are some camps on here I never tried on retail and so far I've found two of them to be superior to what I did back in 2007.

Ashton

Post by Ashton » Thu May 09, 2019 4:44 pm

You're very welcome!
Semi-hardcore Gaming

Wade

Post by Wade » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:28 pm

The updates from the last two weeks have made Bostaunieux Oubliette a good camp from probably 53-57. Just got here at lvl 54 and the Dark Aspic's are EM or less vs Werebats.

Camp at H-7. There is an occasional slime in the waterway heading S and SE from this intersection. There is a single wolf at the H-7 intersection you'll have to kill to get access to the Werebats. He's tougher than bats and will probably require a pet swap. The Bat Trios are in the way between your pets and prey. I kill them off by using them to pull Werebats when my Dark Aspic is healing.

Convert the slimes to DC. Do NOT use EM slimes, charm will not last long enough to finish a fight. Meele with pet the whole time and use SIC and Weaponskills whenever available. Fights will be slow but exp per fight will be high. Werebats go up to lvl 59, and you may need to use pet food when fighting one lvl 58-59.

Ashton

Post by Ashton » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:31 pm

Thank you! I was just talking about this camp being better the other night but I could not actually test it since i'm passed it in level. I appreciate the input and I may modify the guide in some way to reflect this.

Note: This is actually a retail-accurate camp now. Many older guides talk about slime vs werebats but it was just not possible prior to the update.
Semi-hardcore Gaming

Ashton

Post by Ashton » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:20 pm

I’ve finally added the sky camps post-70 since I had time to scout them out personally a couple weeks ago. The solo portion of the guide is considered completed now.

However I am still accepting submissions for both solo and duo spreadsheets. If you would like to submit a camp, or try one out with me in level sync, please use the same format as the spreadsheet does and post here, or send me a tell in-game to team up!

Thanks everyone!
Semi-hardcore Gaming