>>>> Click here to download the Eden Installer <<<<
Note: For 32 bit systems you'll need to install traditionally. Here is an excellent installation guide from our friends at Homepoint that shows how to install FFXI and connect to private servers. However, take note of the following information below in order to connect to Eden.
Note: Eden has a customized bootloader that is forked off xiloader that is optional now but will be mandatory to use starting late July / early August. >>>>> Click here to download <<<<<
You can run it by itself to play on Eden but I suggest to use Ashita. Here are the instructions to add it to your previous install.
- You may be warned when launching the program. This is a Windows precaution for downloaded files.
- Move eden.exe to your Ashita ffxi-bootmod directory
- The default folder for this is \\Program Files (x86)\PlayOnline\Ashita\ffxi-bootmod
- DO NOT rename edenxi.exe or it will not work
- Open your Ashita configuration but right clicking a profile and then clicking "Edit configuration"
- In the File section you will see something like .\\ffxi-bootmod\\pol.exe
- Ensure that this is changed to .\\ffxi-bootmod\\edenxi.exe
Parameters for Ashita:
Code: Select all
File: .\\ffxi-bootmod\\edenxi.exe Optional Command: --user YOUR_USERNAME --pass YOUR_PASSWORD