Job Adjustments, Community Feedback

Moderator: Moderator

Cygon

Job Adjustments, Community Feedback

Post by Cygon » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:21 pm

Please let the development team know which issues, even ones yet recorded, with each job that are incorrect, weak, overpowered, and/or bothersome with any available proof/citations, keep in mind we are trying to stay era accurate as much as possible, and give your thoughts on order of importance. Feedback obtained through these posts will be used to help prioritize and direct development efforts to make the most impact for the community in a timely manner.

Please do not argue with other posters, stay on the constructive track, and avoid fluffy explanation.

Sidewinder
Ranged Attack Against Shadows
Rapid Shot
Member of the Eden Development Team
Adventures on Eden Blog : https://adventuresoneden.blogspot.com/

Zardoz

Re: Job Adjustments, Community Feedback

Post by Zardoz » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:32 pm

Order of Importance:

1. Rapid Shot - The issue currently makes this job trait and merits for it useless. The issue is lined out well by Caelic in the linked bug report, and his described experiences are exactly as mine are.

2. Ranged Attack Against Shadows - While not specifically a Ranger issue, RNG/NIN is common. The issue as described in the bug report is not game breaking however and more an annoyance.

3. Sidewinder - I cannot speak to whether or not this is even a real issue or difference of perception. My Sidewinders regularly hit with the odd miss or two with stacked ranged accuracy equip and food, but I have no retail basis for comparison.

Caelic

Post by Caelic » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:37 pm

Please please plaese please fix Rapid Shot before removing Pot-au-feu!

Also I have a feeling that once people have to start picking between ranged attack and ranged accuracy on their food, ranged attack will be much more popular and Sidewinder will start whiffing more. And those who opt ranged accuracy instead will have lower numbers on Sidewinder anyway.
A bird's trust is not in the branch.

Drinar

Post by Drinar » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:55 am

I leveled RNG up to 75 in retail. I even played it after they "nerfed" it. You would miss an occasional Sidewinder, but it wasn't that often if you were geared properly and definitely not 40%of the time. As far as the sushi goes, that also depended not only on your gear, if you were using a bow or not. Bow had a STR modifier for damage.