LittleWonder - Let the music feed your soul

Post here if you want to advertise a player led event, recruit for your LS or anything else that might fit this description.

Moderator: Moderator

Elianna

LittleWonder - Let the music feed your soul

Post by Elianna » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:36 am

LittleWonder, the Bowie tribute LS

LW is an endgame linkshell that is now open for recruitment. Our little community is just that, a community. We are recruiting individuals who are always striving to improve their character, are open to giving and receiving advice, and can help us grow into a stronger group of players. In general, we're a laid back group of friends who enjoy spending time with one another. Our varied backgrounds and personalities help strengthen the bond that this game is famous for encouraging.

At the moment we are building our core team by focusing on Sky, crafting, attaining 75 on our second or third jobs and preparing to enter the wider world of competitive HNM. To date, we have Genbu under our belt (solo and as a group), with many pop items for Suzaku, Seiryu and Byakko waiting for use. We do have a few primary jobs, such as BLM, missing from our roster, but anyone is welcome to throw in their application.

Our leadership is always available for comments and concerns, with the express purpose of looking out for our members. Between the founders of the LS and those who have been with us from the start, we feel confident in tackling any content that is now available to the Eden server.

We expect a lot out of our members, so it follows that cheating, toxicity, and/or poor behavior are not condoned or tolerated. Self-improvement is a journey in life as well as in the game, and we are looking for people wanting to set those goals and join us on adventures across Vana'diel.

Please contact Winlogon, Rustynail, Logos, or me, Elianna, if you feel you would be a good fit. I am the silly lady hanging about in Sky, killing things in preparation for our growing LS.

PS: You're also free to bug Tak on discord, he's very lonely lately.

gweivyth

Re: LittleWonder - Let the music feed your soul

Post by gweivyth » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:29 pm

I'm Ron Swanson, and I approve of this message.
Gweivyth.//
  • 75 WAR, MNK, PLD, THF, DRG, NIN, WHM
  • Bonecraft 100+2
  • Leathercraft 60
  • Clothcraft 82+2
New and need some friends? Join Skyward! Our discord!

Rustynail

Post by Rustynail » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:13 am

Did an extremely successful sky run tonight!Couple SS of our kills. Genbu x2, Suzaku x3, Seiryu x1. Come join us!

Imakyl_Yufast

Post by Imakyl_Yufast » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:53 pm

Hello! I chatted with Elianna briefly and was directed here. I have a 75 paladin (Imakyl) with BLM next in the works. I also have a RDM friend (Palin) who is interested. We both have Rank 6, but have yet to start ZM. We'd heard you may be running Dynamis, but can also help with sky or whatever else. Message me in game if there's any other info I can provide!

What day/times do you normally run?

Grats on those kills btw ;)

Bikini

Post by Bikini » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:42 am

I know most of the people in this LS and have thoroughly enjoyed playing with them. They're laid back and just here to have a good time while enjoying the game and making friends. I'm also pleasantly satisfied with their ability to play their class efficiently as well as caring about their equipment. Hope they go far. :)

LittleWonder is a Bikini approved LS!
ImageImage

Volkaru

Post by Volkaru » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:10 am

We've also cannibalized every 70+ PUP on the server!

Elianna

Post by Elianna » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:54 pm

Quite a few folks are asking me about point systems, how loot is handled, schedules, etc.

As things stand we farm Sky as a group on Monday's and Thursdays, with God runs on Saturdays.

For loot, of the 12-18 who regularly attend events, we haven't experienced a single greedy person. Until we're better orchestrated and entering Dynamis regularly (which will probably fall under its own loot system), I am not in a hurry to start taking DKP. In the event of two or more people wanting an item from Sky, the item is a free lot between them.

Also, since we're finally making progress on the BLM drought, and Dynamis & Kings are becoming a more viable thought, we will be solidifying a proper loot system to cover those events when we finally decide to move forward.

Limlight

Post by Limlight » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:58 pm

cg eli and crew! keep it up!

Rustynail

Post by Rustynail » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:17 am

Zing.

Rustynail

Post by Rustynail » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:54 pm

Was close, but DM cleared!