FarSide - An Asiatic Timezone Events LS

Post here if you want to recruit for your Linkshell or run an in-game event!
Garphilius

FarSide - An Asiatic Timezone Events LS

Post by Garphilius » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:40 am

Hello Eden players,

Do you live in a timezone other than NA or EU? Want to do missions like City Missions, Zilart Missions, Sky (on occasions), CoP Missions and Sea/Limbus (in the future)? Interested in grouping with others for XP, NM hunting or help with something on a timezone that Eden experiences its absolute minimum in player population?

You are not alone. There is a minority of us in countries like Japan, China, South Korea, New Zealand, Australia, etc. that would like to group up with others on a regular basis. If this sounds like you, I think FarSide would be a great choice of an LS for you.

Our philosophy is to be able to get as much stuff that we want done on our limited log-in times. Because Eden has a huge NA and relatively decent sized EU population, it could be hard to find players during Asian timezone peak hours and therefore cannot optimize our log-in times to do something productive. Our philosophy is also to have fun meeting different people from different regions and play-styles. We also understand that some of us are no longer kids or college students that can spend a lot of time playing. We might have family or work responsibilities that come first. We definitely understand that and want to emphasis that events are not mandatory. And if you do come to an event, going AFK for real world issues is understandable and completely accepted.

If you would like more information about FarSide, feel free to shoot me a /tell in game. Player name: Garphilius
You can also just post a message on here as well.

See you in game!

Garphilius

Re: FarSide - An Asiatic Timezone Events LS

Post by Garphilius » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:17 am

Just wanted to give an update:

We are still alive and well. We have a nice group of people from all over Asia and a few peeps from EU and NA that play during our time-frame. If you are interested in grouping up and doing events with a small, nice group of people, hit up myself (Garphilius), Pinopupper or Nako.

Garphilius

Post by Garphilius » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:50 am

Just wanted to give a heads up that we are still looking for people that play during our time-frame. If you live in Asia or Oceania , hit us up! We would like to have more people join us for XP parties and to run Zilart Missions and CoP Missions. We also do some low-scale farming of items for LS members.

You can contact: Garphilius, Pinopupper or Nako for a pearl.

Corwin00420

Post by Corwin00420 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:54 am

Hello I am keen! Character is Orwin. I have tried sending tells but seemed to have missed you all, but if you see me online please reach out.

Garphilius

Post by Garphilius » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:48 am

Hello Orwin,

I will try to find you throughout the following nights from 8PM-12AM JST

Garphilius

Post by Garphilius » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:26 am

Just wanted to update this post with our current activities.

We now have a decent amount of members with Sky access and have already started farming God pops for the near future of fighting Gods. We have a nice amount of God pops and will continue to gather God pops for the next 2-3 weeks. By the time we are ready to pop Gods, we will have round 4-6 pops of each God.

We are currently looking for the following jobs with or without sky access (we can help you get sky access): 1 WHM, 1-2 BLM, 1 BRD, 1 COR, 1-2 DDs and a PLD.

Of course, we are still looking for any members in our timezone (JST).

As for CoP, almost all of our members are finished with CoP (until they release the remaining missions). We will however be doing one more run through of CoP for our new members in the coming weeks.

Our aim is to low-man most of end-game content. We currently have around 8 level 75s and about 4 lvl 60-70s.

Please feel free to send me a message (Garphilius) or get in contact with our sack holders: Higana, Zuultek, Pinopupper