4.1 installer

Post about recruitment, items for sale, game mechanics, et cetera.

Moderator: Moderator

Lazychocobo

Re: 4.1 installer

Post by Lazychocobo » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:36 pm

Godmode wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:28 am
Lazychocobo wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:04 pm
So do we have to download all 5.4GB again? is there a way to just get the installer?
If by installer you mean bootloader then yes, read the post in entirety. Also, regarding your 2nd post, while I can appreciate feedback, the way you vent in the forums is unacceptable. Consider this a warning. Be constructive in your posts.
Was not venting, look at the time stamps, 3.5hrs before a response.
Like how i get a warning for not being constructive, but "the real status of this server", "behind the scenes of Eden" and the 50 alts of sprinkle fly.
Ban me if you want, but the truth is it was only Mozzy that morning trying to help all those people with issues, of course there was slight frustration.

Still never got it to work 100% btw, if i try to make a desktop link to the launcher in any way, when ashita starts and says "updating" its installs 69 files onto my desktop, every time, so i just launch from the install directory.

Mozzy

Post by Mozzy » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:53 pm

Lazychocobo wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:36 pm
Still never got it to work 100% btw, if i try to make a desktop link to the launcher in any way, when ashita starts and says "updating" its installs 69 files onto my desktop, every time, so i just launch from the install directory.

This was your last post in the #tech-support channel while I was helping you. You never got back to me on why you were moving Ashita. I made a pretty in-depth guide for both Ashita and Windower here. Have you tried using that?

Lazychocobo

Post by Lazychocobo » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:19 am

Mozzy wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:53 pm
Lazychocobo wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:36 pm

This was your last post in the #tech-support channel while I was helping you. You never got back to me on why you were moving Ashita. I made a pretty in-depth guide for both Ashita and Windower here. Have you tried using that?
Mozzy i'm not mad at you at all you were doing your best i know, just saying, it's not like i was raging out in here or something.

Aiko

Post by Aiko » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:36 am

When it comes to the #tech-support I tend to let the others and Mozzy take care of it since I'm the type of guy to get my settings set and leave them untouched and try not to break it again! haha.

Also helps that Mozzy's been doing an excellent job of step-by-step instructions with people who are having issues with their launchers.

Mozzy

Post by Mozzy » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:27 pm

Lazychocobo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:19 am
Mozzy i'm not mad at you at all you were doing your best i know, just saying, it's not like i was raging out in here or something.
That's not what I'm saying >_< In your post I quoted, you said you never got it to work 100%. I asked if you followed the guide I posted or not. Furthermore, knowing how it's not 100% yet would help as well.

Lazychocobo

Post by Lazychocobo » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:37 pm

Mozzy wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:27 pm
Lazychocobo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:19 am
That's not what I'm saying >_< In your post I quoted, you said you never got it to work 100%. I asked if you followed the guide I posted or not. Furthermore, knowing how it's not 100% yet would help as well.
It's fine i have it working fine just can't put a shortcut of ashita back on my desktop, like Aiko said once i got it working i'd rather leave it. Not worth the hassle or stress of messing something up worse, this thread has went on entirely too long already anyway.

Mozzy

Post by Mozzy » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:47 pm

Alrighty. Btw if you're trying to create shortcuts for like a profile or something so you don't have to launch Ashita then click the profile, you select the profile you want (it'll have a red-box around it when you select it) then click the chain icon in the bottom-right of the ashita window like below